Mergers and Acquisitions
Bench Capital is dedicated to helping small and mid-sized business owners with their exit strategies.
M&A Service Highlights
- As an M&A Advisory firm, our team is relentlessly dedicated to helping small and mid-sized business owners with their exit strategies.
- We carry out a tailored, highly confidential and global marketing process to create a competitive auction to maximize the value of your company
- We conduct careful planning, rigorous process and thorough execution over a period of approximately 7 to 12 months, spending on average 1,500 hours to sell your business.
- We manage the process to allow you to continue to run your business to optimize your success rate at exit.
- We craft confidential information memorandum (CIM) that will highlight the intangible values of your company such as loyal customers, key talent, geographic positioning, proprietary processes and goodwill
- We analyze the M&A process from the Seller’s and Buyer’s perspectives to yield the highest valuation and ensure the probability of closing
- We have an extensive network of Private Equity Firms, Strategic Buyers and Family Offices with interests in Canadian private companies
- We have broad capabilities in Investment Banking through our partnership with Briggs Capital, LLC in Boston for large mid-market deals